Saturday, June 9, 2012

Not much of a blogger....

Haven't posted in quite some time. I guess I'm just too busy living life to spend much time talking about it???

Well, my little plants grew.  I only had 7 plants grow from my Homestead seeds. But-I considered it a success that I actually grew tomato plants from seeds. I transplanted them into the big garden in March. Put tomato cages around them in preparation for virulent growth. I call them

The Magnificent Seven

Now here it is June and Look!!


I pick about this many every other day! The ones in front are from my Homestead heirloom seeds. The smaller ones in the back are from some other seeds that Tomato Bob sent me. The smaller ones grow in bunches like this:


Needless to say, I have A BUNCH of tomatoes! I'll tell you what I'm doing with them in my next post. Which - I promise - won't be months in coming!!

1 comment: